- Family and community are at the heart of what we do – these relationships mean so much to us
- We believe in a programme that values a child's voice, where learning and play is child-led and where the concept of ako is encouraged.
We have an exciting opportunity to get involved in leading our team.
We support open communication which allows us to hear children's hopes, dreams, fears, successes and failures without judgement. It allows us to hear family and whānau aspirations and beliefs and for those to be reflected in our programme.
As an early childhood centre manager, you will be responsible for the full cycle of business operations, ensuring the centre provides exceptional care to the children, and supporting and growing the team of wonderful educators.
Can you bring the following?
- You have a fantastic and positive personal brand in the ECE sector
- Values are extremely important to how you run your centre. Are you able to champion those of our business and encourage and motivate your teams to live them?
- Centre management experience is essential and you must hold a qualification in ECE Level 7
- Exposure to the financial components of running an early childhood centre would hold you in good stead here
- Know what quality education and childcare looks like and strive to deliver the best service to our whānau
- Ability to empower your team and lead by example. Our children are not the only ones on an exciting learning journey.
If you are curious and not quite sure you want to enter a formal process just yet, we encourage you to get in touch to come visit, have a chat and see if this could be a match for both of us!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA0M1
ECE centre details
26 Somme Street, St Albans, Christchurch
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143