Certified ECE teacher
Community focus, gorgeous home-like feel. Fixed-term until June 2020 – we are sure you will want to stay!
- Do you see the value of strong relationships with our wider communities?
- Are you understanding of multicultural diversity and being inclusive?
- Caring and committed teaching team important to you?
Our centre is a rich learning environment where we have a nurturing and inclusive approach. Our passionate local team are looking for a registered teacher to come join the family on a fixed-term contract – starting asap until June 2020. We embrace respectful and reciprocal relationships for ourselves, our belongings, the environment, and each other through role modelling and having clear boundaries.
The commitment from you:
- Hold an ECE teacher qualification valid in New Zealand and hold valid registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, inclusive, and nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education!
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning and professional practice.
This is a great opportunity to experience a new centre, and have lifestyle flexibility by not committing to a permanent position. You will be welcomed with open arms as if you were here to stay – who knows, you may just do that!
Any informal queries, please just get in touch – we always love a reason to show off our gorgeous centre! Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA0Ls
Little Wonders Childcare (Aoraki)
ECE centre details
307 Wai-iti Road, Glenwood, Timaru
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143