Certified ECE teacher
- Central Wellington location – perfect for public transport!
- Three areas across 2 rooms – lots of resources and a rich, inspiring vibe
- Self-motivated and love a challenge? Come and make your mark!
Our centre is a place of unlimited opportunity and we are looking to build a fantastic team of keen and energetic teachers who really want to make an impact!
We have opportunities across all of our rooms so we will have a place for you in your preferred age group.
- Nurture: Our centre is a nurturing environment that views parents and whanau as first teachers. We aim to provide a centre that is a home away from home, that builds partnerships with children alongside whānau
- Respect: We thrive off respectful relationships with our tamariki and whānau. We teach and show respect and our children respect each other
- Purpose: At our centre we understand the developmental stages of children and provide an environment that can be used by everyone safely
- Community: Being in the big city allows us to connect to many communities that surround us, we believe that by allowing the children to experience various parts of their community, it will help them develop a sense of belonging and an understanding of their surroundings
- Diversity: We are multicultural, and we are proud of it.
To succeed in this role, can you bring the following?
- ECE qualified and hold current teaching registration
- Positive and proactive attitude to learning and growing your professional practice
- Know what quality education and childcare looks like and strive to deliver the best service to our community.
If you want to see what this centre can offer and learn more about us, please get in touch even for an informal chat to start: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA0Li
ECE centre details