We invite applications for a centre manager to lead our professional and capable team of teachers in achieving educational successes for children. This is a great opportunity for someone to further their leadership skills or for an existing manager who wants to lead this team on a journey of incredible outcomes for children.
As centre manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day running of the centre operations
- Leading a team to best practice through coaching and mentoring
- Building occupancy through effective marketing
- Ensuring the centre’s compliance standards are met
- Ensuring the successful financial performance of the centre.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Provide quality education that meets the needs of families/whānau
- Market the business to potential customers
- Practise outstanding customer service to maintain existing business
- Proactively develop community relationships
- Have 1–5 years’ experience as a centre manager
- Have current registration with the Teaching Council
- Experience with Info-Care (childcare software).
We have a range of innovative systems that will assist you in your role, paired with support from head office, ongoing centre manager meetings, conferences and professional learning opportunities.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA0LW
ECE centre details
69 Gadsby Road, Mangere Central, Auckland
465 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052