We are seeking an enthusiastic, innovative and responsive leader to join our leadership team, commencing term 1, 2020.
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven leadership experience and a love for teaching and learning
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of the NZ Curriculum and teaching and learning pedagogies
- Have the ability to build strong relationships with our learners and our community
- Lead and support curriculum and assessment design as well as collaborative teaching and learning practices
- Work collaboratively to achieve our school’s vision and goals.
The capability to maintain programmes and activities that reflect the special character of the school shall be a condition of appointment.
This position has 0.4 release. Teaching component will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA0H_
St Patrick's Catholic School (Taupo)
86 Acacia Bay Road, Taupo
86 Acacia Bay Road, Nukuhau, Taupo, 3330
View on map