We invite applications for a centre manager to lead our professional and capable team of teachers in achieving educational successes for children. This is a great opportunity for someone to further their leadership skills who wants to lead this team on a journey of incredible outcomes for children.
Our philosophy is to provide a warm, fun and safe learning environment in order to nurture our young children in a professional and diverse way, and so that they reach their full learning potential as individuals.
We also take pride in the understanding of Te Ao Māori, Fa'a Samoa and a wide range of ethnicities that belong to our learners.
As centre manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day running of the centre operations
- Leading a team to best practice through coaching and mentoring
- Building occupancy through effective marketing
- Ensuring the centre’s compliance standards are met
- Ensuring the successful financial performance of the centre.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Ensure that quality education meets the needs of families/whānau
- Market the business to potential customers
- Practise outstanding customer service to maintain existing business
- Proactively develop community relationships
- Experience with APT (childcare software)
- Some knowledge of MOE and ERO requirements
- Fantastic communication
- Organisation and prioritisation abilities.
How to apply
Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
Theresa Signal, Manager
Box 37-138, Stokes Valley 5019
(027) 303 8075
Vacancy reference #:1HA0Ck
ECE centre details
126 Stokes Valley Road, Stokes Valley, Lower Hutt
P O Box 37138, Stokes Valley, Lower Hutt 5019