Learning support coordinator
Decile 3, roll 440.
The school board of trustees is seeking a learning support coordinator.
This role will:
- Support students through building an inclusive school cluster environment which encourages participation, progress and successful transitions
- Support teachers in schools to lift their capability to better meet the needs of learners, and to strengthen their connections with early learning services
- Support parents and whānau to build better relationships of understanding around learning support and establishing points of contact if needed
- Work alongside other LSCs across the cluster and connect with the learning support facilitator and wider agencies, e.g. Oranga Tamariki, to access services and resources to support learners
- Work with our school leadership team to influence and encourage them about ensuring the needs of all students receive the appropriate support to enhance their learning and progress.
621 Hastings Street South, Hastings
621 Hastings Street South, Akina, Hastings, 4122
View on map