A community of relationship-focused teachers are needing a new centre manager. Our current manager is building her own centre and will leave us at the end of the year. We are a centre that proudly holds true to its philosophy, building quality relationships with children, families, and each other.
The new manager will be someone who is kind and respectful in their practice with children, families and the teaching team. Someone who enjoys supporting teachers in their learning journeys. Someone who wants to grow, learn and be their authentic self.
Our mission statement is 'a place that empowers and inspires everyone to learn together'.
Our ideal person will have:
- Outstanding abilities in building relationships
- Working experience and be familiar with the practices of Emmi Pikler
- Some knowledge of the Reggio philosophy
- An ability to see the big picture, while maintaining an eye for detail
- Organisation and prioritisation abilities
- Experience developing and leading teams
- Experience leading internal evaluations
- Skilled reflection abilities
- Fantastic communication
- Some knowledge of MOE and ERO requirements.
We offer the right person:
- A supportive, understanding owner with loads of experience to help you to succeed
- PD and mentoring, continued learning is our passion
- A centre admin person who will support you with those pesky roll management tasks
- A truly collaborative team, we don't accept mediocrity
- Transition into the role by the current manager.
Happy to discuss the role with you, if you are interested in finding out more.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA00x
Takapuna Learning Space
ECE centre details
124 Shakespeare Road, Milford, Auckland
20 Northboro Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622