Qualified early learning educator
Fixed-term cover for 6 months' maternity leave.
We are a multicultural ECE centre with particular emphasis on providing a Cook Islands context for our tamariki in our three learning environments. As we have Cook Islands speakers it is not necessary to be of Cook Island decent.
The position is for 35 hours per week although this is negotiable for the successful applicant.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a passion for working with 2 to 4-year-olds
- Holds an ECE teaching qualification BEd/Dip Tch (ECE) Level 7 or above and ideally fully certified
- Has sound knowledge with the NZ Curriculum of Te Whāriki and skills in child assessment
- Motivated team member who shows quality in care and promotes strong relationships with our tamariki, anau and staff
- Good understanding of programme and planning
- Committed to professional learning and development.
How to apply
Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
Box 1144, Hastings 4156
(022) 197 8676
Vacancy reference #:1H9zih
Taokotaianga Apii Kuki Airani Early Childhood Centre
ECE centre details
205 Murdoch Road, Akina, Hastings
P O Box 1144, Hastings, Hawkes Bay 4156