Visiting teacher in education support
- 15 hours per week – flexible
- Company car, phone and laptop
- Ongoing professional development
My client proudly supports private in home based early childhood Wellington-wide.
This Wellington based company prides themselves on offering excellent support to both their educators and clients. Work in a highly motivated team who are committed to ongoing professional development for their staff.
The role consists of overseeing up to nine home based educators per month and providing ongoing support to each. Being a part of the management team, you will lead by example and be responsible for making sure all health and safety standards and legislative requirements are met. You will plan and run weekly indoor and outdoor sessions that support the educators with the ECE learning curriculum.
- Actively market the company's services whilst being involved within the community
- Build and retain relationships with educators
- Maintain records.
Skills and experience:
You will have a true passion for children and thinking outside the box is key to being successful within this role.
- Must be a fully registered teacher and hold either a degree or diploma in ECE.
- Hold a full clean driver’s licence and can pass a police vetting check
- Planning curriculum and maintaining teaching standards
- Passionate and confidant
- Current first aid certificate
This position offers autonomy over your teaching practice with support for new initiatives.
What’s on offer?
A chance to actively work within early childhood care and still allow for a flexible work-life balance. You will be provided ongoing professional development and a company car.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
(022) 099 6624
Vacancy reference #:1H9z_N
ECE centre details
23 Cornwall Street, Lower Hutt
P O Box 30871, Lower Hutt 5040