Curriculum and programmes assistant principal
Our school focuses on great teaching and learning.
To do this we are implementing low class numbers for 2020.
Have fun with leading, teaching and learning!
Are you passionate, knowledgeable, skillful, culturally responsive and understanding? Management units (negotiable).
We can offer you:
- Low class numbers – a priority!
- Y7-8 class of friendly children!
- Fantastic resources to support your creative genius including first rate technology spaces, expansive fields and a great turf
- Colleagues with brilliant senses of humour who enjoy working within a whānau-oriented environment
- Opportunities to develop your leadership, to be part of developing our future-focused curriculum
- Devices using the Google platform and SeeSaw
- A well-established framework that supports student behaviour inside and outside the classroom while at school
- A school that prioritises cultural identity, language and culture
- A school that provides more opportunities for its students than most
- A single cell classroom to call your own
- An environment to enrich the hauora of teachers and students
- A global approach to learning
- PLD that is purposeful
- Proactive student support system and SENCO
- An 'opportunities day' that is student centred.
We are looking for NZ registered teachers who will bring and have:
- Strong team leadership
- Positive communication skills
- Sound pedagogy
- A belief in continuous improvement of self and students
- Organisational skills
- Commitment to raising student achievement
- High expectations
- A sense of humour and a sense of fun
- A can do attitude and growth mindset
- A hunger to bring the best and be the best
- Passions/strengths/languages/interests that you wish to share
- A self-motivated, NZ registered teacher who will add value to our team from the start of 2020.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9yjs
Bruce McLaren Intermediate
61 - 69 Bruce Mclaren Road, Henderson, Auckland
61-69 Bruce McLaren Road, Henderson, Auckland, 612
View on map