Certified ECE teacher
Experienced and qualified ECE teacher who loves the fun and laughter of children? You will love our small centre with a big heart!
- Gorgeous converted home giving our centre a warm and welcoming feel
- Close connections to our community that we absolutely treasure
- Stable and loving team – our centre is full of aroha
- Small licensed centre that caters for 2 to 5-year-olds.
If you are an experienced and certified ECE teacher wanting to work in a small community centre, you are who we are looking for!
We are seeking a special kind of teacher to join our amazing, engaged team at our centre. Here, we value individuality, creativity, passion, and work hard together to continue to grow our own practice, create a strong community, and support each other. Our centre has a very down-to-earth, homey vibe, and we hope our new special team member shares our values.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A qualified, certified teacher with some solid ECE experience behind them
- A creative thinker – someone who loves thinking outside the box, sharing their ideas, and being a true part of a team
- A teacher who values relationships with whānau/families, loves community projects
- A professional who values team support, working collaboratively, and supporting each other
- The ability to build rapport with ease, and have a passion in children's learning.
If you are keen to hear more about this role and centre but want to informally enquire first, please get in touch, come visit – we would love to chat.
Interested? Let me know with a confidential application directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link below
We can't wait to hear from you!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9ydp
Learning Adventures Mangere East
ECE centre details
48 Buckland Road, Mangere East, Auckland
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143