Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with babies?
Our established centre in Lower Hutt, Wellington has a position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Our centre has teachers, children and families from a variety of cultures and we pride ourselves in developing strong, reciprocal partnerships. This role requires a nurturing, flexible and energetic teacher who loves being part of a fun-loving environment for children aged 0 to 2 years. You will also need to have a strong belief in respectful care and practices and be consistent with familiar rituals and routines.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you the following:
- Ongoing professional development – skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days’ sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you'll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
13 Connolly Street, Boulcott, Lower Hutt
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632