If you can explore the world through a child's eyes, develop young minds, and prepare each child for their transition to school, we'd love to chat to you.
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, in our amazing Upper Hutt Centre in Wellington. This teaching role will be a 40-hour work week, 8 hours per day between 7.30am–5.30pm.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development – skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days' sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you'll be confident with your learning stories.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centres Whakatiki
ECE centre details
51 Whakatiki Street, Upper Hutt
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632