U2s babies teacher
Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with babies?
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Our established centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you'll be confident with your learning stories. You would get to work alongside and guide with our wonderful support team of trained staff.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you the following:
- 10 days' sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Fully funded first aid training
- 50% discounted staff childcare fees.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
151 Corsair Drive, Wigram, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632