Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child's potential will make you an asset to our preschool team.
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you'll be confident with your learning stories.
Our modern Palmerston North purpose-built centre with an amazing outdoor area is looking for that passionate teacher to join our preschool room. Your experience and care will be for our growing young minds and to develop those skills through play in a safe loved environment.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you the following:
- Ongoing professional development – skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days' sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
321 Featherston Street, Palmerston North
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632