Certified ECE teacher – preschool
Our sense of community is strong and our transition-to-school programme is excellent. Come join the family!
- Nestled on the banks of the gorgeous Lake Pegasus
- Excellent resources and innovative curriculum
- Separate drama room and art room for this age group
- Large outdoor area – such a beautiful environment - we are a lucky centre!
We are seeking a special kind of teacher to join our amazing,inclusive and passionate preschool team at Little Wonders Pegasus. Children are encouraged to learn through engaging in environments which provoke wonder and discovery – it is important that our smallest family members are encouraged to do this in an unhurried and flexible manner.
What we are seeking:
- A qualified early childhood teacher who currently holds full/provisional registration
- A creative thinker – someone who loves thinking outside the box, sharing their ideas, and being a true part of a team
- A teacher who values relationships with whānau/families
- A desire to learn and share your passion for quality care.
Interested? Let me know with a confidential application directly at email@example.com or through the link below – I can't wait to hear from you.
Alternatively, if you want to learn more about us through an initial informal process, we would love to have your time to share the love and give you an insight into our centre, which we are truly proud of.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9yci
ECE centre details
154 Infinity Drive, Pegasus
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143