This exciting and pivotal leadership role will offer you a new challenge, lots of variety and the reward of being part of a people-focused organisation.
Our purpose-built centre in Kilbirnie has a spacious outdoor environment and is just 5-10 minutes in all directions from Wellington Airport, the CBD, the hospital, local cafes, and convenient public transport. There is also plenty of free on-street parking.
You will be joining an organisation that is mission driven and where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. We have a great company culture.
We will offer you:
- Innovative professional development
- Fully funded teacher registration support
- Generous remuneration
- 10 days' sick leave (after three months of employment)
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Stepping into the role of managing our centre, you will be leading our team, supporting families and keeping children Safe, Loved and Learning.
We're values-driven, so your commitment to these values will be essential, as well as a skill set that includes:
- Proven leadership experience
- The ability to manage and build relationships
- Commitment to partnering with families
- Commitment to nurturing the potential within your team
- A heart for children and the provision of exceptional care and education
- Competence in managing key operational and financial performance.
This is a full-time, permanent role and if this sounds like the role and environment in which you'll flourish, we would love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centres Ltd (Kilbirnie)
ECE centre details
127 Rongotai Road, Rongotai, Wellington
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632