Certified ECE teacher – preschool room
Vibrant spaces for our 3 to 5-year-olds. Inquiry based learning through individual and group learning. We are very proud of our centre!
- Family and cultural celebrations galore
- Weekly excursions to the library for our preschool-aged children
- Excellent and varied physical activity component to the curriculum
- Fantastic relationships with our local community, particularly the nearby retirement village.
Our team in Ellerslie is on the search for a quality, passionate and fun-loving teacher to join the preschool teaching team. We have so many wonderful things put in place for this particular age group to ensure they are feeling confident and prepared for their move into school. We are led by these core values: Respect, Exploration, Empowerment, Resilience, Enjoyment. Do these values hold a place in your heart too?
What you will need to bring to succeed and flourish:
- An ECE qualification that is NZ recognised as Level 7. You will also hold current teaching certification
- Committed to quality care and education for children – we won't accept anything but the best for our tamariki and we know you can connect with us on this.
- Be passionate and proactive when it comes to growing your professional practice. As teachers we are lifelong learners too!
We encourage you to get in touch if you want to hear more, no pressure for anything formal, just come for a visit or chat!
Please show your interest via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9ycN
ECE centre details
75 Ballarat Street, Ellerslie, Auckland
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143