We are looking for an inspiring leader, a great organiser and someone who will maintain the welcoming and caring environment that our families just love.
We are a community-owned centre that has a long-established and positive reputation within our community. We have a great teaching team who are committed to providing tamariki and whānau with the best early learning opportunities.
We believe that having a great place to work brings out the best in people and are looking for the best there is. We value professional development for all our teachers and are committed to upskilling and growing your professional development.
- Managing finance and administration
- Leading and developing a high-quality team, including internal and external professional development
- Taking leadership in creating a safe, interesting and engaging environment for children where they are encouraged to develop their interests and strengths
- Managing day-to-day centre operations, including staffing, enrolments and marketing.
Skills and experience:
- Qualified BEd/Dip Tch (ECE) and fully certificated teacher
- Highly skilled in building strong relationships with families and the wider community
- Experience in leading, respecting and inspiring a teaching team
- Initiative, desire and passion for quality practice standards and commitment to teaching
- Full driver's licence.
This is a 40 hour per week position.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please apply.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9y_o
ECE centre details
St Luke's Church 2 Worksop Road, Masterton
P O Box 789, Masterton, Masterton 5810