An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an ECE qualified, registered and experienced teacher. We have a vacancy (40 hours per week) for a passionate and dedicated team player who understands what it means to teach and care from the heart.
We are a special place. We are culturally diverse, with a warm and welcoming environment, inclusive of parents, family and whānau, and with strong community ties. We are committed to providing a nurturing and creative environment, where children learn naturally through play and movement. We support and encourage the diverse cultural heritage of our children, and uphold Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We are also a proud Enviroschool, passionate about creating sustainability in our centre, and influencing a sustainable future for all.
For success in this role, you will be someone who is:
- An experienced early childhood educator (3–5+ years ECE teaching preferred for this role), and a positive role model for others
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about what we do, in achieving great outcomes for children
- Flexible and adaptable, an excellent communicator, and a positive team player
- Skilled at building respectful relationships with children, their families, whānau, and in the community
- Keen to work with children across various age groups and from diverse cultures
- Passionate about sustainability
- Competent using ICT as a teaching tool, and proficient at documenting learning
- Proficient in programme planning, monitoring and internal evaluation.
If you are this special ECE teacher, please apply online using the link provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about us, click here.
You are also welcome to come and visit our centre. Please call to arrange a time, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
How to apply
Please apply using the link provided.
Robyn Mackay, Senior Recruitment Advisor
Box 6933, Wellesley St, Auckland 1141
(09) 300 1870
ECE centre details
31 Valderama Drive, Manukau, Auckland
P O Box 6933, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141