Learning support coordinators
We require learning support coordinators to join our expanding Awhina Centre.
Applicants will be fully registered teachers and have a passion for inspiring young people to reach their potential and flourish.
The role will involve coordination of services, small group and one-to-one coaching support of young people who are gifted and talented, have challenging behaviours or are neuro diverse.
Applicants will have the ability to:
- Form positive relationships with a diverse group of students, focused on the principles of growth mindset
- Design and implement individual learning plans
- Collect and share information with students, teachers, caregivers and external agencies
- Provide professional development to teachers regarding supporting students’ needs
- Create and analyse diagnostic testing
- Provide coaching for students and families
- Be flexible and have strong interpersonal skills
- Commit to the wider life of the school by supporting co-curricular activities.
How to apply
Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
Lorraine Mackereth, Executive Secretary
Box 38-142, Howick 2145
(09) 534 4492 extn 816
Sandspit Road, Howick South, Auckland
P O Box 38142, Howick, Manukau, 2145
View on map