We seek a teacher with recent experience of teaching Y5–8.
- A supportive and engaged school community
- Friendly staff
- Awesome students
- Well-planned professional learning and development
- A focus on student and staff wellbeing.
In return we are looking for a teacher with:
- A commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi, gender and other equity issues
- A commitment to te reo me ngā Tikanga Māori in the classroom
- A willingness to collaborate
- A commitment towards strengthening student wellbeing
- A strong understanding of culturally sustainable and inclusive practices
- Demonstrates empathy and experience in working with English language learners and students with learning support needs
- Demonstrates that they are able to differentiate their planning and teaching to meet the diverse needs of our students
- A sense of humour.
Pre-application visits to the school are encouraged.
How to apply
Please contact the school office or email for a copy of the application pack. To apply, send CV, a covering letter and details of at least 2 referees to:
Sue Clement, Principal
(04) 384 2860
Vacancy reference #:1H9yMe
360 The Terrace, Te Aro, Wellington
360 The Terrace, Te Aro, Wellington, 6011
View on map