Qualified and registered nursery teacher
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated teacher who is passionate and knowledgeable about working with our infants and toddlers. We are seeking a teacher who recognises the importance of building strong relationships with children, whānau and local community to join our small and supportive team.
Working alongside a team of passionate and motivated teachers who are dedicated to children’s development and wellbeing, you will be responsible for leading and motivating all akonga to ensure the centre’s philosophy and values are reflected.
We are a small, family-owned centre that pride ourselves on offering high-quality learning opportunities and professional development that will support your own individual needs and development. We have a friendly working environment with great management support, while offering high teacher ratios and generous non-contact time provisions.
Skills, experience and attributes we are looking for:
- Experience working with infants and toddlers
- Montessori qualified, or have experience, passion and genuine commitment to the philosophy
- Sound knowledge and understanding of internal evaluation and programme planning
- A high standard of professionalism and strong communication skills
- Caring, respectful and compassionate approach
- A focus on professional development and ongoing learning
- Time management and planning skills
- A collaborative, flexible and energetic team player
- Provisional or full registration.
NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9xt3
ECE centre details
70 Wildberry Street, Opawa, Christchurch
70 Wildberry Street, Opawa, Christchurch 8023