Our nursery team is looking for that special person to join their collaborative caring team. Our unique 2-room environment allows infants and toddlers to develop at their own pace in a nurturing space driven by their rhythm and pace, to become independent and autonomous.
Skills and qualities we are looking for are:
- Positive and professional attitude
- Qualified and registered, Dip Tch (ECE) minimum
- Strong knowledge of Te Whāriki 2017
- Strengths in planning and assessment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a close-knit team
- Passionate about quality care
- Advocate for primary care and the RIE philosophy.
Our preschool is in the township of Lincoln with walks to parks and local amenities part of our activities. Our local curriculum encompasses learning priorities encouraging our tamariki to know the place they are growing up in.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9xgr
ECE centre details
8 Robert Street, Lincoln, Christchurch
435 Robinsons Road RD 6, Christchurch 7676