Due to our continuing growing roll, we are on the lookout for a superstar registered teacher. If you are wanting to work in a small centre with family values then look no further. We are wanting to find the right fit for our centre and someone who is looking to be part of a team that grows together. We are family owned and have a supportive structure in place to help the team grow.
Our offer to you:
- A well-balanced lifestyle
- A supportive management team
- A dedicated and committed team to work with
- Professional development
- The chance to inspire and motivate your team to achieve success individually and as a team
- A place to share your ideas and influence the practices linked to all policies, procedures and regulations
- Sufficient non-contact hours to ensure effective programme planning, documentation and reflection
- Exposure and development in ECE management for your next step up
- Subsidised childcare
- Half a day off as a gift for your birthday.
And much more.
Applicants must be:
- Reliable and flexible
- Motivated and energetic
- Able to show initiative
- Have a caring, respectful attitude towards children.
We are also looking for both registered and unregistered relievers who are an important part of our centre.
ECE centre details
65 Hayward Road, Ngatea
25 Heaphy Street, Blockhouse Bay, Auckland 0600