Early childhood teachers
We are looking for qualified early childhood teachers to join our team. The successful applicants should have positive attitude, be highly motivated, experienced, engaging, professional ECE teachers who have sincere commitment to high-quality teaching.
Our centre is a new purpose-built centre located in Papatoetoe. We provide high-quality environment and top-quality resources to support children’s learning and development. Our environment was carefully crafted to provide children an enjoyable learning experience.
This role is for 40 hours a week.
You must have the following:
- Qualified early childhood teacher, Level 7 or Graduate Diploma
- A strong understanding of Te Whāriki, the New Zealand Curriculum
- Confident in programme planning
- Creative in writing learning stories
- A strong awareness of child protection
- A great communicator
- Have a genuine passion for children’s wellbeing
- An excellent team player.
What we offer:
- Childcare subsidies
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing professional development
- Teacher registration mentoring and support.
If this interests you, please apply now!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9w_4
ECE centre details
98 East Tamaki Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland
10 Mission Heights Drive, Flat Bush, Auckland 2016