We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate teacher to join our team.
Our centre is operated by Central Kids Early Education, who manage 55 other kindergartens and early learning centres throughout the central North Island.
Central Kids provide access to high-quality professional development opportunities and ongoing professional support to maintain quality teaching practice.
We are a mixed-age centre, catering for tamariki 0–6-years-old which means that our tamariki are all in the same learning space.
This creates great opportunities for tuakana-teina relationships as our tamariki play and learn alongside each other.
Our well-resourced learning environment is purposefully arranged to allow children greater opportunities for uninterrupted work and play.
We are involved in Enviroschools and are working towards sustainability as a centre.
We are looking for a teacher with the following attributes:
- A motivated, enthusiastic teacher, who is able to put current theory into practice
- A passion for working within a mixed-age centre, with both U2 and O2 aged tamariki
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Te Whāriki
- Able to have robust conversations and work with a team who have a strong emphasis on whakawhanaungatanga as they support each child's social and emotional growth
- Committed to creating/maintaining strong, positive relationships within the wider community and environment
- Able to demonstrate a growth mindset, be open and willing to change that enables us to continue providing high-quality early education to all tamariki who attend our services
- ECE qualified and hold current certification and a current first aid certificate.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9wGp
ECE centre details
43 Pollen Street, Matata
P O Box 341, Putaruru, Waikato 3443