ECE centre manager
We are a community-based centre with a unique Christian character. Located in Manurewa close to local amenities, bus and train stations, the kindy has a warm and welcoming atmosphere with friendly staff.
We are searching for an experienced centre manager to lead and support our excellent team in providing the best quality preschool education possible. Our centre operates within a philosophy of child-directed learning where the children are supported on their journey of discovery with a strong focus on the love of God in daily practice.
- Managing finance and administration
- Leading and developing a high-quality team, including assistance with registration and ongoing PD.
- Taking leadership in creating a safe, interesting and engaging environment for children where they are encouraged to develop their interests and strengths
- Managing day-to-day centre operations, including staffing, enrolments and marketing initiatives
- Communications with families and the wider church community
- Ensuring the health and safety of staff, children and their families.
Skills and experience:
- Qualified (Bachelor or Diploma of Teaching ECE) and fully certificated teacher
- Highly skilled in building strong relationships with families and the wider community
- Experience in leading, respecting and inspiring a teaching team
- Initiative, desire and passion for quality practice standards and commitment to the principles of Te Whāriki
- Commitment to a philosophy of child-directed learning within a loose framework
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
ECE centre details
9 Lupton Road, Manurewa, Auckland
P O Box 75964, Manurewa, Auckland 2243