Certificated ECE teacher
We are a large purpose-built facility in the middle of the CBD. Our 2 infant rooms, 2 toddler rooms and preschool room are well-resourced; each room with its own outdoor area. We pride ourselves on being a vibrant multicultural center that fosters teamwork and provides a fun learning environment for teachers, children and their families. We are conveniently located close to public transport.
We are seeking a full-time registered ECE teacher to join our team. Passionate about early childcare, you will contribute to providing a stimulating learning environment for children and join a great team of teachers in one of our toddler rooms.
You will have a commitment to providing excellent learning outcomes and care including the following attributes:
- A nurturing and caring nature
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- An excellent disposition and work ethic
- A great team player
- Able to use initiative
- A good understanding of Te Whāriki.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive wages and leave entitlement
- Ongoing mentoring and registration support from in-house mentor
- Registration fees paid in full
- First aid course arranged by the organisation
- Childcare subsidy (50% in the first year, 75% thereafter).
Moreover, if you are a fresh graduate and this is your first full-time job, we have a graduate bonus for you!
Lollipops Auckland Central
ECE centre details
Level 5 92 Albert Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143