ECE head teacher / ECE teacher
Are you ECE qualified, registered, passionate, hard-working, committed and ready for your next change? We are a team of fun-loving members working collaboratively and always striving to better our practices. With our numbers growing, we need another kaiako to join us in our O2s (Nui) group.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
We are a very small, privately owned, purpose-build centre in the heart of Mt Albert. We have a bunch of beautiful, vibrant and energetic children and parents who appreciate being a part of our learning community.
Our owners are dedicated ECE educators who are working as a part of the team and support to maintain the quality of our service.
- Great teacher:child ratios
- A well-resourced centre
- Attractive salary package
- Generous PD opportunities for professional growth
- Advice and guidance for all staff
- Opportunity to progress career journey
- Paid staff meetings
- Paid birthday leave as appreciation
- Opportunity to lead and pursue with any sustainable ideas/projects
- Inclusive and multicultural environment
- Lunch provided
- Childcare discounts for staff.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Saswati Basu, Centre Manager
2 Hallam St, Mt Albert, Auckland
(09) 849 5669 or (027) 579 5718
Vacancy reference #:1H9w5R
Young World Childcare Centre
ECE centre details
2 Hallam Street, Mt Albert, Auckland
2 Hallam Street, Mount Albert, Auckland 1025