Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for toddlers? This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our dynamic, fun-loving team.
We have a full-time, permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves on providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- 10 days' sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Fully funded first aid training
- 50% discounted staff childcare fees.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
51 Whakatiki Street, Upper Hutt
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632