Reggio-inspired team leader – preschool
Searching for a new team leader in our preschool room to inspire and lead. We are a privately owned centre in the grounds of North Shore Hospital for staff children, we are a community within the DHB. We are passionate about the philosophies of Emmi Pikler, Reggio Emilia, and the Virtues Project and we hold strong to the virtues of kindness and respect. We are a centre who truly values empowering all staff to genuinely reflect, learn, and collaborate with each other.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working with and a passion for this unique age group
- Be authentic, respectful and joyful
- Have working knowledge of the Reggio philosophy
- Have the ability to make learning visible to all stakeholders
- Be able to inspire and motivate their team, lead with their heart
- Be well-organised and able to balance the role of team leader and teacher
- Love to reflect, learn and collaborate.
In return we offer:
- A brilliant supportive management team
- Guidance and support moving into this role
- Lots of PLD and support in your learning journey
- The opportunity to work in a truly collaborative team
- The opportunity to work in a centre whose mission is to empower and inspire everyone to learn together
- An environment that feels like a home-away-from-home and a centre that lives and breathes their philosophy.
We will continue to search until we find the right person, with the position becoming available in October.
Takapuna Learning Space
ECE centre details
124 Shakespeare Road, Milford, Auckland
20 Northboro Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622