Toddlers room leader
We are a brand-new centre in the heart of Whitford Village and we are on the lookout for an energetic and loving toddlers room leader (for children aged 2–3½-years-old)!
About the role:
Picture this…you are leading a fabulous, experienced and supportive teaching team of 3 who have the children’s best interest at heart. The centre is well-resourced, has great ratios, 2 fantastic playgrounds and you have an atelier available to you to use as part of the learning programme you offer the children!
To flourish in this role you will need:
- Bachelor of Teaching (ECE) or Graduate Diploma in ECE
- Full teacher's registration
- Sound knowledge and experience working with the fabulous toddler age
- Experience in a leadership role would be preferred!
- A zest for life and a fabulous sense of humour
- A passion for working with toddlers
- Confidence with programme planning and learning story writing
- Knowledge of project work and Reggio Emilia (preferred!)
- Excellent communication skills; writing, speaking and listening
- Self-management skills; planning, organising, time management
- A love for people, big and small, and calm, loving, respectful
- A happy, motivated, and enthusiastic can-do attitude!
- Passionate about creating inspiring and beautiful environments; igniting wonder, curiosity and stimulating learning experiences.
What do we offer:
- Supportive, collaborative and empowering working environment
- A supportive leadership team (room leaders and centre manager)
- An external mentor offering extra support and guidance
- Professional development opportunities
- Generous discount for staff children
- An onsite centre manager/owner who is a qualified and experienced ECE teacher and leader.
This is a full-time position on a rotating roster between 7.30am–6pm.
This is your opportunity to take the lead and to be part of something great! It is time for you to shine and reach your full potential as a leader!
Bumblebees Whitford Childcare Centre
ECE centre details
9 Whitford-Maraetai Road, Whitford
P O Box 251365, Pakuranga, Auckland 2040