Qualified early childhood teacher
Situated in Glenfield, we are seeking a fully qualified ECE teacher who holds either full or provisional registration with the flexibility to work between 7.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. We are a privately owned centre, licensed for 40 O2-year-olds.
We are a warm, welcoming, family oriented centre where social, loving and reciprocal relationships are formed between children, teachers and parents. We believe our teachers are a caring group of educators who bring their own unique teaching and experience to the team, creating a diverse team of dedicated educators.
Suitable applicants will be passionate about having the following skills:
- Be a flexible team player with a great sense of humour
- A teacher who values curiosity, creativity, respectfulness
- Be able to provide a play-based environment between children and teachers
- Committed to building warm, nurturing relationships with tamariki, their family and other kaiako.
What we offer:
- A wonderful team to work with
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing mentoring, generous professional development
- Subsidised childcare
- Your birthday on us.
Please don't hesitate to contact Tania the owner to discuss the position.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and CV to:
Tania van Velzen
12 Locket Rd, Glenfield, Auckland 0629
(021) 497 123
Vacancy reference #:1H9vyy
Educare Childcare and Preschool
ECE centre details
12 Locket Road, Glenfield, Auckland
28 C Edmund Street, Saint Heliers, Auckland 1071