Scale A teacher Y4–6 (2 positions)
Are you a kind and courageous kaiako looking to be part of a collaborative team?
We are looking for someone who:
- Shows our school values (Kia Kaha – Do your best, Kia Māia – Be courageous, Kia Manawanui – Have a heart) in their daily lives
- Will bring the curriculum alive through the use of sport, the arts, music, digital technologies and more
- Will collaborate with other teachers to personalise the learning for all akonga
- Has a passion for taking the learning outside of the classroom
- Has excellent empowerment, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Is a team player who contributes to all aspects of life at our kura
- Is innovative and willing to try new ways of approaching things.
Position start date term 4, however we are happy to discuss this with the successful applicant.
We welcome experienced and beginning teachers to apply. We pride ourselves as a school community on being caring, supportive and a fantastic school to be part of.
Check out our website for general information about our full primary (Y1–8) school – www.puketapu.school.nz
How to apply
Application forms are available from our website. Email your completed application, CV and an inspiring covering letter outlining your strengths and interests to:
Ngatai Walker, Principal
(06) 755 0973
Puketapu School (New Plymouth)
Dillon Drive, Bell Block, New Plymouth
Dillon Drive, Bell Block, New Plymouth, 4312
View on map