Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with babies?
We have a full-time, permanent position for our babies room. We are looking for a teacher who has a passion for infants and their families. This role would require a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, with a passion for caring for infants and their families in the age group of 1–14 months.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development – skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; Leadership Development and Career Pathways
- 10 days' sick leave for full-time, permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you'll be confident with your learning stories. Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centres (18) Dannemora
ECE centre details
Cratloe Lane, Dannemora, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632