We have created an environment that is calm and unhurried, with flexible learning spaces and a wide range of resources.
As teachers, we promote children's sense of belonging, uniqueness, security and well-being and we are looking for a qualified/certified teacher to join our dedicated, close-knit team, working with our beautiful U2s.
Our offer to you:
- An inspiring centre manager and a wonderful new team to work with
- A well-resourced centre to cater to your imagination and teaching
- Competitive salary and a well-balanced lifestyle
- Professional development
- An opportunity to join the Evolve network of ECE professionals
- The chance to inspire and motivate your team to achieve success individually and as a team
- A place to share your ideas and influence the practices linked to all policies, procedures and regulations
- Sufficient non-contact hours to ensure effective programme planning, documentation and reflection
- Exposure and development in ECE management for your next step up
- Subsidised childcare (50% in first year, 75% after 12 months).
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A NZ recognised ECE teacher qualification and be certified as an ECE educator in New Zealand
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate and inspire
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures.
You will be working with a very family-oriented, caring team – we hire to support, retain, and engage!
Interested? Please apply.