Certified ECE teacher
We are a multicultural centre, located in Alexandra Park, Epsom. Centre manager is an amazing mentor!
- The chance to join a professional network of ECE professionals in a dedicated team
- Mentorship to grow your teaching practice within your own centre
- Growth opportunities, flexibility for your own career and journey
- Competitive subsidised childcare cost
- Gorgeous local surrounds, fantastic for getting out and about.
We are seeking a special kind of teacher to join our amazing team. Here, we believe that children gain a sense of being cared for and continuity when all the adults in their life work closely towards common goals. Therefore, community and whānau are at the core of our curriculum. As a teacher in our centre you will aspire for our children to develop self-awareness, respect for people and the environment, confidence, communication skills, independence and resilience.
Our centre is full of wonderment and adventure for our children. With Cornwall Park and One Tree Hill Domain quite literally on our doorstep, we are very lucky! Children love playing in the big open playgrounds filled with trees, sand, bark and other resources to inspire and captivate young minds. In this role, you will be caring for our smallest little treasures – our infants and toddlers.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A qualified registered teacher – full or provisional
- A creative thinker – someone who loves thinking outside the box, sharing their ideas, and being a true part of a team
- A teacher who values relationships with whānau/families, loves community projects
- A professional who values team support, working collaboratively, and supporting each other
- The ability to build rapport with ease, and has a passion for children's learning.
Any queries regarding the position or team, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9vsf
ECE centre details