ECE head teacher
We are a warm and nurturing childcare centre offering the highest quality care and education for West Auckland families.
Our team of qualified and experienced educators love what they do and we’re looking for an inspiring leader to join us.
Our offer to you:
- An inspiring centre manager
- A well-resourced centre to cater to your imagination and teaching
- Competitive salary and a well-balanced lifestyle
- Professional development
- An opportunity to join the Evolve network of ECE professionals
- The chance to inspire and motivate your team to achieve success individually and as a team
- A place to share your ideas and influence the practices linked to all policies, procedures and regulations
- Sufficient non-contact hours to ensure effective programme planning, documentation and reflection
- Exposure and development in ECE management for your next step up
- Subsidised childcare (50% in your first year, 75% after 12 months).
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A NZ recognised ECE teacher qualification and be certified or provisionally certified as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire every day
- Experience with various age groups
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures.
You will be working with a very family-oriented, caring team – we hire to support, retain, and engage!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9vr3
ECE centre details
602 Hillsborough Road Level 1, Mt Roskill, Auckland
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143