Do you want to make a real difference with your ECE qualification in leadership?
Are you looking for a supportive work environment?
You have the opportunity to join a professional team and work environment where you are supported and taken seriously. Your contribution as an experienced ECE teacher will be richly rewarding as you help to foster a warm and nurturing environment for our children.
We seek an experienced, qualified and registered supervisor to lead our teaching team. Located in Otahuhu, we are a purpose-built centre on the first floor of a central retail complex.
You will lead a team and be responsible for the education and care of up to 100 children. This role requires an equal amount of time on and off the floor. You will work in a well-established environment with support from the management team. You will support our philosophy, which promotes positive outcomes for children – one child at a time, through education and play. We create an environment where children can learn important life skills and values through stimulating and fun learning experiences.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have a NZ early childhood education qualification
- Have current NZ teacher registration and certification
- Live within a reasonable distance from the centre.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and proven experience:
- Leadership and working with children of all ages up to 5 years
- Relationship management with parents and teachers
- Leading programme planning, self-review and assessment, including writing quality learning stories
- HR processes such as teacher recruitment, appraisal, professional development and monitoring teacher performance
- Ability and willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Passion for ECE teaching
- Positive and effective communication skills in English
- A patient, kind and nurturing manner.
If you think this sounds like you, apply now!
ECE centre details
Unit 15 217 - 225 Great South Road, Otahuhu, Auckland
225 Great South Road, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062