Exciting time to be involved in further development of a large purpose-built early childhood centre in Flaxmere.
The role involves working alongside the new centre manager to:
- Lead curriculum design and pedagogy that is responsive to the diverse community across the whole centre
- Lead and support a team of teachers of the 2–6-year room
- Lead curriculum implementation (children attend 8am–3.30pm, Monday to Friday).
It is important that the applicant is:
- An excellent communicator and has excellent organisational skills
- Experienced in leading pedagogy
- Experienced in working in a diverse community
- Competent and capable with internal evaluation
- Experienced with appraisal.
Centre management experience would be advantageous.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9vq4
ECE centre details
1 Boston Cres, Flaxmere, Hastings
P O Box 15006, Flaxmere, Hawkes Bay 4154