We are looking for an ECE qualified and registered teacher to work with our family team.
- A passionate teacher who has strengths in programme planning and assessment
- Demonstrate a respectful manner and be experienced in internal evaluation
- Someone who is motivated, honest, and a great team player who can also develop trusting relationships with children and whānau. Must be able to open and close the centre
- Strong knowledge of Te Whāriki and code of standards
- Can share their value and believes
- Good time management skills
- Maintain positive learning environments
- Professional manner at the work place
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Good personal hygiene
- Sense of humour.
- Subsidised childcare (if applicable)
- Support with teacher’s regulation
- Regular non-contact time
- Fantastic resources, clean and tidy work environment
- We have full-time administration to do most of the paper work, allowing the teacher to focus on 'teaching' and maintain the quality time with our children
- Ongoing training
- 2 weeks off (Xmas and New Year week).
Big Hugz Early Learning Centre Limited
ECE centre details
3 Fenwick Crescent, Hillcrest, Hamilton
3 Fenwick Crescent, Hillcrest, Hamilton 3216