Qualified registered ECE teacher 3 to 5 years
Our preschool is a beautiful character villa with spacious large natural playgrounds. Our tamariki are engaged in their learning and our kaiako are passionate about the service we provide. An opportunity has arisen to join our teaching team working 32–40 hours per week in our preschool teaching tamariki 3 to 5-olds-years. If you are a qualified, self-motivated, passionate kaiako with initiative and a strong work ethic this could be the position for you!
The successful applicant would have:
- A passion for sustainability – we are part of the Enviroschools programme
- A vibrant and enthusiastic teacher with ‘get up and go!’
- Great communication skills – able to build relationships with tamariki, whānau and colleagues
- Good written skills- experience using Storypark is helpful
- A great sense of humour bringing a sense of fun to the day.
In return we offer:
- A well-resourced preschool with spacious natural playgrounds
- Free uniform, paid Education Council fees and subsidised childcare
- An excellent advice and guidance programme and ongoing PLD opportunities
- A great supportive team and a privately owned family business
- Three separate areas both inside and outside with great teacher/child ratios.
We pride ourselves on our strong assessment practices and programme planning offering the children numerous opportunities throughout the day to have fun while meeting their individual goals.
For more information about our preschool please see our website.
Peppertree Preschool Ltd
ECE centre details
133 Kippenberger Avenue, Rangiora
Wintercreek RD RD1, Rangiora 7471