For an immediate start.
We are seeking a qualified registered teacher who is friendly, a great communicator and has a real commitment to genuine quality early childhood education.
- You will have a genuine warmth, care and passion for children
- Supportive team member who enjoys growth, change and driving continuous improvement
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experienced and confident in programme planning
- ECE teachers' certification in NZ with a strong understanding of the Te Whāriki curriculum
- Most importantly enjoy having fun and being involved in child-led learning and play.
In return we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual incentives
- Support for registration
- Professional development for teachers’ growth.
If this sounds like you and you are passionate about providing children with a stimulating environment that caters to their needs and encourages play and creativity, apply now!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9vis
ECE centre details