Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for toddlers?
We have a full-time, permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you'll be confident with your learning stories. We are looking for a teacher who has good communication skills, is enthusiastic and energetic and, has a passion for toddlers.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- 10 days' sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Fully funded first aid training
- 50% discount on staff childcare fees.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centres - Lincoln
ECE centre details
285 Lincoln Road, Henderson, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632