We are looking for an experienced, confident and empathetic room leader to guide our beautiful children and passionate teachers.
We are looking for a ECE qualified and fully certified teacher for this full-time role, to work with a team of 3–4 others.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have several years' experience as a trained ECE teacher,
- Have at least a year's experience as a leader
- Have a thorough knowledge of MOE regulations
- Strong documentation skills
- Be a problem solver and team advocate
- Be an effective communicator
- Have kind, friendly approach.
For our leadership team, we provide amazing support through a leadership development programme based on the Teaching Council's leadership strategy. This includes weekly professional development training, mentoring, networking and cutting edge research.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9vbc
ECE centre details
112 The Parade, Island Bay, Wellington
P O Box 19196, Courtenay Place, Wellington 6149