Teacher – Ruahine Kindergarten Association
An opportunity has arisen for a teacher to join the team at this kindergarten. This role will support the teaching team of 5 experienced teachers in a 40-place licence.
A relevant ECE qualification, full teacher registration, current first aid certificate and proven ICT skills are a must. In addition, the successful applicant will also demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong interest in the environment and its role in teaching
- Forward-thinking and responsive to constant change
- Ability to build relationships in a tight-knit community and work with a large number of children and whānau
- Creativity and innovation
- A team player who has good time management and the ability to work with systems of organisation
- Strong bicultural skills and the ability to work within an already established community tikanga (see attached).
In return RKA will welcome you as a valued member of our extended whānau while offering generous ongoing professional support; quality continuous professional development that is second to none; 6 weeks plus 1 day annual leave; pay parity with primary teachers; and 12½ hours of non-contact time per week!
Sound like your cup of tea? Don’t hesitate, please apply.
How to apply
Complete the teacher application process ONLY through our website.
(06) 357 8264
ECE centre details
Wilson Street, Bulls
26 Taonui Street, Palmerston North 4410