Fully qualified ECE teachers (2 positions)
We are a small Christian, community-based early childcare centre that believes in meeting the early childhood needs of our immediate neighbourhood as well as those outside the Panmure area. We are licensed for 40 children including U2s.
What we offer:
- We provide a comfortable working environment
- Our team is supportive and flexible
- We welcome new graduates
- We offer professional education that reflects the strategic goals of the centre and supports, and mentors registered teachers to meet the Code and Standards required by the Teaching Council of Aotearoa for ongoing registration renewal
- Being a mixed-age centre, should you choose to enrol your early childhood age child at the centre, you will have the opportunity to witness your child's growth while you are working. If you enrol your child at the centre, you will also receive a special rate for your child's fees.
The successful candidate will:
- Support and uphold the standards of the centre’s Christian philosophy, values, goals, and policies
- Apply Our Code, Our Standards of the Teaching Council of Aotearoa for registered teachers
- Be able to write meaningful learning stories that relate back to Te Whāriki
- Recognise the value and importance of working collaboratively with the teaching team and all other staff at the centre.
If our centre sounds like the kind of place where you would like to work we would be delighted to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9vHm
ECE centre details
43 Caen Road, Panmure, Auckland
P O Box 14747, Panmure, Auckland 1741