Senior / head registered teacher
We are a purpose-built centre, in a great location where a natural environment and outdoor area underpins intimate areas of learning by a caring team of teachers.
We are looking for that someone special to join our team. As head teacher you will be involved in the curriculum planning, appraisals, the transition-to-school programme, long-term internal reviews and the like. It is a senior role that will see you working across the centre while also taking responsibility for your own room and age group.
You will join a team who fosters the emotional wellbeing and growth of each individual child. A team who believe in promoting children’s self-help skills in a safe and stimulating environment that utilises a variety of natural resources to extend tamariki’s learning and development.
Key skills and experience:
- You will hold an ECE teacher qualification and be fully registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- You will have excellent communications and leadership skills and able to build strong relationships within our learning community
- You will have a nurturing and caring disposition and be passionate about early childhood education
- You will be able to build strong and responsive relationships with children and their whānau
- You will have an excellent understanding of the early childhood curriculum.
If you have good leadership skills and are looking for growth and development, this is a great opportunity to take that next step. We would love to meet you and discuss this position further.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9v8b
ECE centre details
23 Triton Drive, North Shore
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143